Hi,

> The client gave us a pdf file, in which we should
> be adding database data (I mean fill the form :).
> We thought something about regenerating the .fo file
> from the given .pdf,

What you could do is
- either manually rewrite the entire PDF form in XSL-FO code (which can
become quite time-consuming if you have a lot of 'ornaments' and need 100%
identity; OTOH this could be quite a good exercise in FO :) )
- or make an image out of the blank form, create an XSL-FO that uses this as
a background and puts the form data on top at the right coordinates.

HTH!

Greetz,

Andreas