Hi List- I am relatively new to FO. I am trying to
create a 2-column page with text that wraps into the
next column at a position on the page. I can see it is
possible by putting a leader in as shown in one of the
Apache FOP examples, however I need to "balance" the
text in the columns. Imagine that each column's text
would then "touch" the bottom border. I would try
this with tables but then I would have to know exactly
where to break the text. Here's some ASCII art of what
I need:
|---------------------------|
|Title1         |           |
|paragraph text1|t1 continue|