It looks like you're missing fo:table-column and, perhaps fo:table-body. There's a FAQ about this:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#table-missing

Make certain you've added fo:table-column. There's another FAQ immediately preceding the table-missing issue which has a complete example of a table:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#keep-with

Good luck!

Web Maestro Clay