Juan Manuel Bellina wrote:

As I told before,  I am making some pdf reports.  I
choosed a word procesor which has a plug-in to save
the file in a XSL:FO format.

If File is saved as genuine XSL-FO then it should be ready for processing by FOP or other XSL-FO Formatter.

But somebody told me that is not the correct way because I have data y visual format in the same file. It seems there is another way to do this. A xml file containing the data ad a xsl file containing the structure. Then I should use a XSL-T process to make the XSL:FO file.

If the saved file is just a propriority form of XML then you can use XSLT to process it and generate an XSL-FO file that can be rendered by FOP.

Chris