Clay Leeds wrote:
On May 28, 2004, at 7:14 AM, Wessel van Norel wrote:

Hi all,

I've a FOP hyphenation question. I need to stop the hyphenation of email addresses in a text provided by an user. I could put a <fo:inline hyphenate="false"> around the email address. But I am hoping there is a way to do this with the hyphenation patterns, since that would prevent a search and replace for the email addresses.
My question is, does anyone know what I should add in my hyphenation XML file to stop the hyphenation of email addresses.

Regards
Wessel van Norel

How would adding <fo:inline hyphenate="false">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</fo:inline> around the email address affect search & replace? It wouldn't be affecting the text-string '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'...

Web Maestro Clay

I guess my former mail was not clear enough. As I said the email address is inserted in a text provided by an user. I may not expect of them that they put the fo:inline around the email address themselves. So to add the fo:inline around the email address I'll have to do a search and replace afterwards, if it's not possible to prevent the hyphenation of email addresses in the hyphenation patterns.

Regards,
Wessel van Norel