Hello All,
I am generating PDF from XML using XSLT. When I
generate a PDF some portion of the XML is not being
printed. Actually I see blank space in that portion of
the PDF. This is happening at the end of the first
page. I do not have any keep togethers so if the block
doesnot fit on the first page then it should break and
continue on the next page. If I reduce the margins on
the page so that the whole content fits on page 1 then
all the content appears properly. I generated the FO
and PDF from that FO with same results. I see the text
in my FO but not on the PDF. Could this be some kind
of a bug?

Below is the FO part that has a problem

<fo:block start-indent="from-parent(start-indent) +
12pt" color="black" space-before="5pt"
space-before.conditionality="discard">
<fo:inline font-weight="bold" font-style="italic"
font-family="Helvetica" text-align="left"
color="black">
  <fo:inline>TITLE</fo:inline>
  :
  </fo:inline>
<fo:block start-indent="from-parent(start-indent) +
12pt" color="black" space-before="0pt"
space-before.conditionality="discard">
<fo:block color="black" space-before="5pt"
space-before.conditionality="discard">
<fo:inline>
<fo:block font-weight="bold" font-family="Helvetica"
space-before="0pt">
<fo:inline>
  <fo:inline>NAME</fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  </fo:block>
<fo:block color="black" space-before="2pt"
space-before.conditionality="discard">
  ADDRESS LINE 1 part1
<fo:inline>
<fo:inline>
  <fo:inline>part2</fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  </fo:block>
<fo:inline color="black" space-before="0pt"
space-before.conditionality="discard">
<fo:block space-before="2pt">
<fo:inline>
<fo:inline>
  <fo:inline>Address line 2</fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  </fo:block>
  </fo:inline>
<fo:inline color="black" space-before="0pt"
space-before.conditionality="discard">
<fo:inline>
<fo:inline>
  <fo:inline>city</fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  ,
  </fo:inline>
<fo:inline>
<fo:inline>
  <fo:inline>state</fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
<fo:inline>
<fo:inline>
  <fo:inline>ZIP</fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  </fo:inline>
  <fo:block color="black" space-before="2pt"
space-before.conditionality="discard" />
  </fo:inline>
  </fo:block>
  </fo:block>
  </fo:block>
  </fo:block>

What I expect is

Title
  NAME
  Address Line 1rt1 part2
  Adress line 2
  city, state, ZIP

However, what I get is

Title

 city, state, ZIP.

The Title prints about an inch from the bottom of the
first pagemargin. Then there is one inch blank space
and then the footer for first page. The city state and
ZIP prints on the second page.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Abhi