hi all, I am using FOP to go from xml-to-pdf and have a remmitence stub
that has a dotted line indicating where to cut it off and mail it in,

then I saw this neat ZapfDingbats scissor char [x2702]
at http://www.renderx.com/Tests/zapf-dingbats.pdf
and would like to put this precedding the dots, making it a bit fancier.
The above URL shows fine in IE when running via web, but
when I download the example http://www.renderx.com/Tests/zapf-dingbats.fo
locally and run with
java org.apache.fop.apps.Fop zapf-dingbats.fo zapf-dingbats.pdf
my resultant zapf-dingbats.pdf   has   the   #    character for every neat
char in the
ZapfDingbats font set.

whats happening?