Are your userconfig.xml files the same? This sounds like a difference in
the strokeSVGText
(http://xml.apache.org/fop/configuration.html#svg-strokeSVGText)
config entry. Also, since this happens in an SVG/Batik context this may
be due to differences between the Windows und Linux font subsystems. Try
using a different font just to see if this changes anything.

On 20.06.2004 11:33:11 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> in my xsl-fo file i have embeded serveral svg-graphics. in this graphics
> i use <svg:text font-family="monospace"> to print out a
> monospaced/courier like font.
> i get two different results with fop under linux and windows.
> with the windows-version the text is "graphic" i can't edit with the
> touchup-tool in acrobat. the font-dialog in acrobat also "doesn't know"
> anything about that monospaced font.
> when i run the linux-version of fop i can edit the svg-text in acrobat
> and the fontdialog says that "Courier" is embeded...
>
> what is wrong? i want to use svg-graphic-text so that the text can't be
> changed that easy in the pdf-document...

Jeremias Maerki