Hello World,

I actually create a XSL:FO file an are now facing a little problem. Many
thanks in advance, if you could help me with this.

I have many EPS graphic files to include in the document. Because of the
dimension of the pages, the EPS files need to be rotated.

I see two possibilities to do this:

A) Rotating the EPS graphics inside the XSL:FO --> is there any
attribute to do this in fo:external-graphic or any other higher element?
I have not found any yet.

B) Rotating the EPS graphics with an image editor... This would be o.k.
for me because I need the files only once. Does anybody of you know an
image editor that can rotate EPS files within a batch-job? I tried
ACDsee and Freehand trials. ACDsee can rotate multiple images at the
same time, but cannot handle with EPS. Freehand can rotate EPS, but not
as a macro or batch.

Do you have any ideas? There are too many EPS to rotate them manually.

Thank you very much and hava a nice day

Ralph