Håkan Fransson wrote:

Hi!
I'm a newbie with FOP and XSL-FO and have a problem with text.
1. It seems that whitespaces differs in lenght between words in a sentence.
2. I want to print out letters å, ä and ö from swedish language but words
with
this letters doesn't follow the others words in a sentence. They are a
little below
the other words.
I'm using arial fonts on windows and the AWTRenderer.

The AWTRenderer uses Java's inbuilt font metrics, and depending on what version of Java you have they can be a bit buggy. Try rendering to PDF, I think the output will appear better. If so, and you absolutely must have AWT, then consider changing/upgrading your JDK.

Chris