-----Mensagem original-----
De: J.Pietschmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2004 15:17
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Re: Dont Save PDF

Manoel Veríssimo dos Santos Neto wrote:
        I need to set an option with for don't save the archive PDF. How can
I do that?

I guess your question is "How do I suppress the possiblity to save a PDF in the browser?" If so, the answer is: you can't in general. Once the data left the server, all bets are off.

J.Pietschmann