Hi,

This is how I process my output from FOP using Ghostscript 7.06 (on Windows XP):

gswin32c -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress -dConvertCMYKImagesToRGB=false -dAutoFilterColorImages=false -dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=output.pdf input.pdf

Sent a test PDF to the printer a couple of days ago and received the result yesterday and it looks great.

Regards,

Johan Andersson

Wouter de Vaal wrote:
Hi,
I've read here a couple of time that a workaround to viewing PDFs with a non-viewable EPS is to
let GhostScript create a PS from it and then again the PDF.
However when I try this, it doesn't work, GhostScript even seems to just remove the EPS from
it, (PDF == 10MB, PS == 3KB), do I need some extra options? Idea's?
I'm using GhostScript 8.11 on windows 2000.
Regards,
Wouter de Vaal