Thank you very much...

Actually my problem is that, I can't specify the embed-file attribute value in the  userconfig.xml file.
Hance,  is there any workarround to achieve the linking font issue...?

Bye
Varadha

"J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Varadharajan Sethuraman wrote:
> If any one knows about Linking font with pdf using FOP.

It doesn't work with 0.20.5, because of problems with font name
mangling. You *must* embed non-standard fonts.

J.Pietschmann