Can you please send your xml files to me

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bowditch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 1:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: xml schema question

Peter Menzel wrote:

<snip/>

> My xml schema snippet for this element:
>
> <xsd:element name='element'>
>   <xsd:complexType>
>       <xsd:choice>
>            <xsd:element ref='dd' minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='unbounded'/>
>            <xsd:element ref='cc' minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='unbounded'/>
>            <xsd:element ref='aa' minOccurs='1' maxOccurs="1"/>
>            <xsd:element ref='bb' minOccurs='1' maxOccurs="1"/>
>        </xsd:choice>
>    </xsd:complexType>
> </xsd:element>
>
> Unfortunately this wont work.
> xmllint says that the above xml document is not valid.

You are unlikely to receive help for this question on this list. This
list is
about XSL-FO. Perhaps your question would be better suited to a XML
Parser or
Schema specific list.

> Has anybody any idea concerning this problem? Is it generally possible

> to mix elements in a complexType  with different minOccurs/maxOccurs ?

Yes this is possible, but not under xs:choice, I believe <xs:any> is the

compositor you are looking for.

Chris

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately