hi all, I am creating pdfs via FOP, they look awesome!!!

I really like FOP and appreciate all the hard work that went into it, anyhow

the pdfs are stored in tomcat webapp, I unabled https and try to hit a url
like
https://box:8443/rss/reports/BillInvoice.pdf

in mozilla, I pops right up, wish our company would make mozilla the
standard :-(

in IE I get

"This page provides potentially unsafe information to an ActiveX control.
Your current security settings prohibit running controls in themanner. As a
result, this page may not display correctly."

and of course they do not display at all, just a blank page pops up.  LOL

I cannot ask users to change settings in IE cause the company has locked
down
the desktops in thier anal-ness

is there ActiveX in the resultant pdf FOP generated?

I am real weak when it comes to MS crap and especially ActiveX so not sure
whats happening here

any help would be appreciated

thanks