On Aug 3, 2004, at 10:12 AM, Juan Manuel Bellina wrote:
I need to use the "for each" to make some rows in the
PDF but I do not know how to make it.
I am making a PDF design using Altova StyleVision.
Do you know if this tool allow me to introduce this
feature?
Can anybody send me a simple example?
Thanks,

Juan

This question is not really a FOP-USER question and would be better served by the good folks at Altova (for Altova StyleVision-related questions) or the one of the many XSL-related links which you can find here[1]. If you can't wait for an answer, you can probably find what you're looking for in the XSL or XSLT section of the FOP Resources page[2].

Good luck!

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html