From: John Burgess [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Border issue

Matthew

Either I'm being even more stupid than usual or there's a problem with
your acrobat reader.  In the pdf you attached on my machine (NT4 (SP4)
and Acrobat 5.0.0 the blue colour is perfectly contained in the cell.  I
think the Standard Error text seems a little high in the cell below but
since you're not complaining about that...

Have you tried it on another machine?

John