Title: RE: AFP Renderer

I concur. An AFP renderer would be something that we would/could use in almost everyone of our implementations. We currently have a method to produce AFP, non-xsl-fo based, and it would be a great help if this renderer was added to the FOP project.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 6:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AFP Renderer

While browsing fop-dev mailing list, I found Pete Townsend  was willing to donate his code for rendering documents in AFP format. I would like to request the fop-developers to consider this seriously as there are many AFP users around (in the mainframe World) and would like to have this renderer.

I don't know whether a poll from user community will help. If this can not be done for any reason, we can atleast let the community know that they have to check with fop-dev before taking this up with their company for possible donation so that good souls like Pete need not waste time.

Thanks
-Rajendran