Hi everyone

I recieve the following error when I want to translate a xml and it's
xsl stylesheet to pdf:

sh fop.sh -xsl foptest.xsl -xml foptest.xml foptest.pdf
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[ERROR] org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: master-reference
'der-einzige-seitentyp' for fo:page-sequence matches no
simple-page-master or page-sequence-master

Anyone could help me? If it's neccessary I will send you the xml and the
xsl file!

Regards and many thanks for your answers!
Matthias