I'm sorry it has taken so long but I finally know what's wrong (thanks
to Batik's Thomas DeWeese). Your SVG file doesn't contain a viewBox
attribute in the top-level svg element. The file seems to be created for
a 96dpi environment. In the PDF transcoder you get a 72dpi environment.
Because there's no viewBox the graphic is displayed too big. If you
manually add:
viewBox="0 0 533 266"
it should come out correctly. I hope that (still) helps.

On 20.07.2004 09:13:52 Raphael Parree (Triveratech) wrote:
> I was running with the FOP 0.20.5 with the bundled Batik1.5b5
>
> I exported the image using Poseidon and than edited with Sodipodi. After
> transformation in Sodipodi, it shows the image at something close to
> 400x200.
> I have tried Squiggle, and its displays the image 533x266. (Both Batik1.5b5
> and 1.5.1, Adobe SVG Viewer 3 seems to do the same).
>
> I can get around it by scaling my image, but I would like to find out were
> the problem lays (might be Sodipodi).

Jeremias Maerki