Hello,

Within an fo:table-cell, I wish to have an output
similar to the following:

System Codes 25-30

Where 25 and 30 are calculated using fo:markers.

The FO snippet is as follows:

<fo:table-cell>
  <fo:block text-align="end">
     System Codes
     <fo:retrieve-marker
retrieve-position="first-starting-within-page"
retrieve-boundary="page" retrieve-class-name="code"/>
     <fo:block>-</fo:block>
     <fo:retrieve-marker
retrieve-position="last-ending-within-page"
retrieve-boundary="page" retrieve-class-name="code"/>
  </fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

When running this, however, I'm getting this output:

System Codes 25
-
30

I.e., without the linefeeds being removed.

Question:  What is the combination of
white-space-collapse, white-space-treatment, and/or
linefeed-treatment I need to use, and where should I
specify them in the snippet above, in order to get the
output as desired?

Thanks,
Glen