J.Pietschmann wrote:

Rick Szeto wrote:

I have a FO file which I render to SVG with FOP.
The output SVG does not contain/reference the images declared
by the <fo:external-graphic> tag in FO.

I read a post about this problem in as late as March of 2003.
Has this not been implemented yet?

No.

I didn't think so. Ok, then I will have to hack the SVGRenderer class to
add the proper output <image> tag in SVG then. Still is good to know. Thanks.

Since my main goal is to render the final document to a Java BufferedImage object,
is there another way to render FO that will do the same thing?

Have a look at the AWT renderer.

J.Pietschmann

The problem with that is that I will be running in a headless environment, so that is not an option.

.

--

Rick Szeto
Server Developer