Von: Bargel, Britta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. August 2004 12:08
An: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Betreff: AW: Create special Last Page

Hi, it's quite simple. At the end of yor XSLFO-document before closing the
fo:flow you should put:

<fo:footnote>
        <fo:footnote-body font-family="Helvetica" padding="1pt"
font-weight="bold" font-size="8pt" >
                Contents of footnote e.g. fo:block-elements
        </fo:footnote-body>
</fo:footnote>

But there exist also a little problem with footnotes. When on the page isn't
enough space left for the footnote so the footnote won't be printed. The
workaround here is to insert a page-break.

Hope I could help you.

Britta