On Sep 7, 2004, at 10:13 PM, Eldho George wrote:
Hai all
Thanks clay Leeds.
Thank you for your nice reply. I got your idea.But again some
problem.Actually my problem is to create a pdf converter.It is able to
convert any web page into pdf.Whenever an external stylesheet present in
the html file I want to read that css file and read each value from css and
use it with corresponding template.

According to your suggestion, I have to create different attribute set
depending upon the css.I would like to know how can i dynamically insert
these attribute set into corresponding template.Classes are also present in
the css.How can i solve this problem

I don't know the answer to these questions. I would suspect you would want to create one attribute set which holds your 'defaults' (font-family, font-size, color, background-color, etc.) and then a different attribute-set for each 'class'. You (or someone you hire) can probably write something fairly quickly, which will take a CSS file, and output an attribute-set. If you do, it would be great if you could post it back for others to use.

Web Maestro Clay