Hi there,
While trying multi-columns with fop, I've found some strange behaviours:
1. When I specifie block/span="all", a block/@break-before is not taken into account for the same block.
2. If there is not enough place for a block image in 1 column, sometimes FOP crashes, invoking an infinite loop -- I resolved this problem by inserting some empty blocks before
3. When I declare an ID (using generate-id() function xpath), I get an error if the element is not spanned over the 2 columns (error says that ID cannot be used twice).
I suppose that intermediate xml file include a copy of the 1st column (I have not checked it yet), because fo file is *perfect*!
I need to span the element over all columns in order to bypass this problem.

Cordialement,
Pascal SANCHO

Takoma, Information Mapping
t : +334 90 59 82 90