That doesn't work like this. FOP provides limited support for EPS (not
PS!) images. An embedded EPS graphic will not show within Acrobat Reader
as Acrobat Reader doesn't contain a PostScript interpreter, neither does
FOP. Only if you print a PDF to a PostScript printer will an EPS graphic
embedded in a PDF be visible. Only GhostScript is able to display EPS
graphics in a PDF because it is a PostScript interpreter.

Note: Support for EPS graphics in PDF has been deprecated with the
latest specs.

Either you convert your PS file to EPS and live with the limitations
indicated above or you will have to use an entirely different image
format. SVG would be a good choice.

On 23.09.2004 01:12:56 Ganesh Babu Nallamothu, Integra-India wrote:
> I had ps image and it has to be inserted in the PDF which I am going to
> generate. I have used the following code to insert this graphic.
>
>   <fo:block>
>    <fo:external-graphic src="file:D:/xml-fop/gae.ps"/>
>   </fo:block>
>

> The result is, following error message. Please suggest me how to solve this.
> I am attaching both fo and ps file.
>
> fop helloworld.fo helloworld.pdf
> Could not find a set of breaking points
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError