Ganesh Babu Nallamothu, Integra-India wrote:

Dear All,

In my project I have to display TeX, MathML and GIF output to PDF.

For MathML, I have taken new snap shot from apache site. and it is working
fine.
For GIF, Any how this is external image we can able to display.

Do you mean how can you include the binary data inside the xml file and get FOP to render it as an image? Im not sure how to do it, you may be able to do something cleaver with URI resolvers and the data: protocol. Others on this list may be able to help more with this.

For TeX, How we can display?

My idea is compile TeX and get DVI file using dvips convert into ps and then
include in the file. But the new build fop is stating error:

"Could not find a set of breaking points". What is this error and how to
rectify this.

This is the lines from the -d option of FOP.

Building formatting object tree Current heap size: 590Kb Starting layout null implementation of getWordSpaceIPD() called! No set of breaking points found with maxAdjustment = 1.0 No set of breaking points found with maxAdjustment = 5.0 Could not find a set of breaking points

This is output from the development code which isnt ready for production use. You probably mean to get the latest maintenance code. You need to specify the branch tag "fop-0_20_2-maintain" when using CVS to download the source

Chris