On Nov 9, 2004, at 7:30 AM, Balamuraly wrote:
Hello All,

We are very interested in XSL-FO concepts.

Can you please clarify the Specification version of XSL-FO as per W3C.

What are the limitations in this version?

These questions are answered in detail here[1].

When is the next version is going to be released?

That has not yet been clearly defined, although a search of the fop-dev archives (see the FOP Mailing List page[2]) will provide more insight.

What are the points that will be addressed in the next version in the current limitations?

You may find information on this topic by reading the FOP Status page[3]. Also, the fop-dev archives may provide more insight here, as well. Finally the FOP Development: General Information page[4] has even more information.

It will be really helpful if you give this details.

thanks and regards,
bala

I hope this helps you find what you are looking for. We welcome contributors, so if you are interested in contributing, please let us know.

On a side note, I'll probably be adding a link to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list to our FOP Resources page. I see you already have posts from some of our committers there.

[1]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html
[2]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html