Hi,

> i want to know about the capablity to disable spliting a word in fop ?
> hyphenation as i know!!
>
> i've build a Vietnamese pdf document with fop, but there is some
> problem with the result. Vietnamese is a single syllable language!

Well... I see the document in question uses Vietnamese as well as English. I
suspect you have hyphenation turned on for all of the document (?) So most
likely, FOP is using English hyphenation patterns for the Vietnamese parts
as well?

If that is the case, I see two options:
- activate hyphenation for all of the document, and disable it
(hyphenate="false") for the Vietnamese parts
- activate hyphenation (hyphenate="true") only for the English parts

Hope this helps!

Greetz,

Andreas