> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ganesh Babu Nallamothu, Integra-India

Hi,

First of all: I feel compelled to point out that what you are trying to do
and the way you seem to be going about it, is actually violating the concept
of a list-block IMHO (a two-column table seems far better suited for this).

A list-block is meant for things like:

A. Topic1
B. Topic2

Where the A. and B. correspond to the list-item-labels and Topic1 / Topic2
are the list-item-bodies.

However, if you insist...

(answering your questions a bit out of order)

> ... italic is not coming.

> <duoList>

Well, having the content in a node named 'italic' in your source XML is
obviously not going to magically add the italics to the result, unless you
have the XSLT add the necessary property to the corresponding fo:block.

>     <xsl:for-each select="c:first">
>       <fo:list-item>
>         <fo:list-item-label>
>           <fo:block>

This should at least be: <fo:block font-style="italic">

A bit more elegant maybe --certainly more 'the XSLT way', would be to have
code like:

<xsl:template match="c:italic">
  <fo:block font-style="italic">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="c:paragraph" />
  </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

That way, your original code can be rewritten as:

<xsl:for-each select="c:first">
  <fo:list-item>
    <fo:list-item-label>
      <xsl:apply-templates />
    </fo:list-item-label>
  </fo:list-item>

> ... the problem is when you convert to PDF the
> <second> text is overwriting on first one.
> When I try to adde label-end and body-start functions
> it showing an error that area is full.

See:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice7.html#provisional-label-separation
and
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice7.html#provisional-distance-between-starts

excerpt:
"body-start() = the value of the start-indent
  + start-intrusion-adjustment
  + the value of the provisional-distance-between starts of the closest
     ancestor fo:list-block"

So, in short, if you want to use the label-end()/body-start() functions,
then you absolutely *need* to specify
provisional-label-separation/provisional-distance-between-starts on the
fo:list-block, or you'll get undesired results.

I think the simplest way would be to add margin-* properties to the
fo:blocks inside the body. If I recall correctly, these margins are
determined WRT to the reference-area containing the enclosing list-block, so
something like:

<fo:list-item-body>
  <fo:block margin-left="100mm">
    <xsl:value-of select="../c:second/c:paragraph"/>
  </fo:block>
</fo:list-item-body>

might be more what you need.

HTH!