Chris Bowditch wrote:

Sajeesh N Kakkat wrote:

How do I add a row in a table that spans multiple cells after adding the regular rows which have the individual cells. This row with span has the total on it.

Sorry for the noise, slight typo in my previous message:

put number-columns-spanned="@number" on the fo:table-cell, replacing @number with an expression that evalutes to the appropriate number of rows. The structure of rows above and below the row containing this cell
^^^^ I meant columns
are irrelevant. Just make sure you dont try to span more columns that have been defined at top of the table.

Chris