De : Foucault, Sebastien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 13 January 2005 11:24
À : '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Objet : Alignement problems in table with no borders

Hello,

Here is the problem I have to deal with.
Using FOP 0.20.5 on the following FO file, I got sometimes wrong
alignements. It seems that these wrong alignements depend on the data
present in each cell of the table.

My questions are the following :
Is this problem known ?
How to overcome it ? I notice that the use of the <border-width,
border-style, border-color> tuple on each cell fixes the problem. But I
cannot use it because I need transparent borders (because in the real
situation there's a background image  which makes the use of
border-color="white" unrelevant).

Regards
--
Sébastien FOUCAULT