[2]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html

p.s. Thanks for chiming in, Luke! I appreciate it very much and it's a good way to get involved. It's how I started to 'contribute' to FOP!

On Jan 19, 2005, at 11:08 AM, Luke Shannon wrote:

Hi Amit;

I am also a newbie. I can tell you that a good place to start is the examples section that comes with the FOP download.

Specifically the example ExampleXML2FO.java (fop-0.20.5\examples\embedding\java\embedding).

Hope that helps,

Luke
----- Original Message -----
From: Amit Chawla
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 2:01 PM
Subject: Query

Hi All,

I am a newbie to FOP and XML... I need to ask you guys that how to generate XSL for the XML created at run time.

and then to create XSL-FO at run time and then to pass it FOP and generate PDF..

If anybody could help me that will be gr8..

thanks in advance
rgds
amit

Web Maestro Clay -- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/> My religion is simple. My religion is kindness. - HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet