On Jan 21, 2005, at 2:10 PM, Luke Shannon wrote:
Can problems arise from mixing units? My page is defined in cm and images in
px.

Thanks,

Luke

It should not be a problem to mix units. However, I've seen a number of times recently when FOP developers indicate that pictures should never be defined using 'px'. Rather they should be defined using 'cm', 'mm', 'in'. I believe the thinking is something to the effect of: 'px' is resolution dependent, whereas 'cm', 'mm', & 'in' are not.

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>
- HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet