Hi,

sorry if posting this to the wrong list - please correct me!

I've got this workflow:

HTML with SVG wich is scaled by CSS and  modified by Javascript

This Layout shall be converted into PDF with SVG and into HTML with bitmap Images instead of SVG

So where can I find any hints to do

HTML+CSS+SVG -> XML-FO -> PDF
                                     |--> HTML with Bitmaps

Or if this is to clumsy create the Layout in XML-FO and do

XML-FO -> PDF
           |-> HTML with SVG
           |--> HTML with bitmaps

The dimensions and parameters of the SVG origin from a database so the are dynamically changed by user input.

Believe this is a quite common task but I dont know where to start.
I've already got FOP running creating PDFS with SVG in it but have problems to get the scaling thing of the SVGs and so on.

Thanks for your help

Eckbert