From: Glen Mazza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 2:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: XSLTInputHandler setParameter

--- Gang Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anybody had problem with XSLTInputHandler's setParameter method?

It's usually best to forget about XSLTInputHandler, and just use JAXP[1]
instead.  Also note this example has a setParameter() call to show you
how parameters work with FOP.

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/examples/embedding/java/embedd
ing/ExampleXML2PDF.java?rev=1.10

> Also: does anybody know how can I set the PDF file name for the
> streamed PDF object? I am getting the PDF streamed back to the
> browser, but I want it to be able to print with a specific name. I
> don't know how to do it. Anybody else?

Hopefully this will help:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=105910022220465&w=2

Glen