I am creating XML files which in turn gets parsed through a FOP processor
to create PDF files. It works fine when the data is in English however for
Japanese
data all I get is a bunch of square boxes in place of Kanji fonts.

I have setup the Kanji fonts on my machine and also can view Japanese text
in my regular application with no problem. The problem is when the data
gets converted to XML and then to PDF...Somewhere the data is getting
messed up...

I checked the XML file and the japanese fonts are present without any
distortions. Check (See attached file: INJCV00444.xml)
Is the FOP parser messing things up?
Any idea whats happening ?
Thanks
Manoj