Jesiolowski, Dominik wrote:
I am trying to produce PDF with polish fonts,
fop.xml. The PDF I am getting after processing my .fo file
contains text with the right font but polish characters
appear as '#'.
Instead of [polish chars here] I have real polish chars encoded correctly in
UTF-8.
For example Aogonek [hex: C484].

My Unicode 4.0 Blocks file lists AC00..D7AF; Hangul Syllables The Data file lists 0104;LATIN CAPITAL LETTER A WITH OGONEK;

Are you sure you are using the correct codes?

Other possible causes of problems should have resulted in error
messages:
- If the font file doen't have a unicode table, you should have
 gotten a notification. You have to generate the metrics for such
 fonts with the winansiencoding flag.
- The font name might have been mispelled in either the userconfig
 or the FO file.

J.Pietschmann