I have never got a single reply whenver I ask an question on FOA. I know this is FOP mailing list but only the guys on FOP will ever think of using FOA so definately this is worth asking here and I have been on this is list for quite some time and it is quite active. So please do care to reply :)

I am asking out curiousity as I tried using FOA but could never get it to do all tha fancy invoice example stuff that comes along with it. I searched and found a GUI that makes my FOP from xmlspy but tha problem is that I cannot diddle with the generated source after I make my FOP as that tool wont read files modified by hand. Just wanted to know if some uses FOA to make such documents which means I am making a mistake somewhere

regards,
Subbiah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]