Hi,

Try setting font family to "MS Hei" or "MS Song".

Cheers.

Arun

From: Manisha Sathe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Whether Chinese Characters / Unicode supported by FOP ?
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:43:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

i want to display some chinese characters. I am trying following unicodes. These get display in HTML properly. But in pdf i do not get these characters.

ÇòÈü±àºÅ

I tried many different fonts but still the same. Which font shall i make use off ?

regards
Manisha

Manisha Sathe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Sorry, wrong post

answer was given in my last post

regards
Manisha

Manisha Sathe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What i am doing is - taking data from database - put inside XML and then create PDF from that.

I also need to print chinese characters. I tried first with some unicode (HTML equivalent)
ÇòÈü±àºÅ

But i am not getting this in PDF, what's the solution for this ?

regards
Manisha

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ¨C Try it today!