To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 02/12/2005 11:40AM
Subject: Re: Why is FOP not finding userconfig.xml on server ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> "myserver" is running on a completely different machine. When this run in
> the applet, FOP throws the following exception
>
> org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: can't find default configuration file
>  at org.apache.fop.apps.Options.loadStandardConfiguration(Options.java:184)

FOP can't find the *default* config file, which is different from
the user config file. The default config file should be in the FOP
jar, as /conf/config.xml. Check the jar, and if the file is there,
as a Java security guru why the applet can't get it.
Several people reported in the past they successfully run FOP in
an applet.

J.Pietschmann