Yes you can do that. You need to check usage for
<fo:block id="last-page"/> ,
<fo:page-sequence >
 <fo:page-number-citation  ref-id="last-page"/>

Thanks
Manoj

                      "Jaysheel

                      Bhavsar"                 To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      ite.com>                 Subject:  printing page numbers

                      02/15/2005 01:29

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      fop-user

Hi,
  I was wondering if I can have "Page 1 of 10" .... printed at the
bottom of the page instead of just printing Page 1. One thing is that I
don't know how many pages I will have in the pdf, since my content is
populated dynamically.

Any ideas? If any one have a sample code that will be great.

Thank you

Jaysheel.