Ram Krishnamoorthi wrote:
Hello,
After reading through some threads, I understand there
is memory hogging when there are several tables in the
FO. Are there Memory Leaks when using Tables? I am
using FOP 2.0.5

Well, not exactly memory leaks but tables lock memory longer than necessary. In most cases memory needed for layout is released after a page has been completely rendered, but memory used to compute the layout for table content is not released until the page sequence containing the table is completely rendered.

Your options:
- Don't use tables, which might mean losing necessary features.
- Use more page sequences, which may also run against required
 layout features.
- Get the latest code from the FOP CVS maintenance branch,
 which contains a patch for earlier releasing memory hold
 by tables. This might give you run time errors, so test
 carefully and thoroughly