On Mar 11, 2005, at 2:13 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
I don't know who generated this image. It was done long ago and I don't
think it shows a real-world example. But there are lots of other
examples in the distribution.

As I recall, someone expressed a desire to swap out the other 'example' on the home page. I've created an updated graphic. Please check these out.

New Graphic
http://www.apache.org/~clay/document.jpg

Updated FO file:
http://www.apache.org/~clay/fop_normal.fo

Updated PDF output file
http://www.apache.org/~clay/fop_normal.pdf

Does anyone have any objections to my making these files LIVE on the FOP site (and replacing the current "document.jpg" image on the home page)? One thing I like about the 'old' graphic is that you can really see the code...

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>
- HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet