We're not really JFOR support although JFOR has been integrated into FOP
and RTF support will be part of the next release.

Anyway, the fact that you're talking about Linux brings some warning
lights up. JFOR is optimized for MS Word which is not available for
Linux. What application do you use to open the generated RTF file?
OpenOffice, for example, is horrible when it comes to RTF import. So we
first have to find out whether the generated RTF is different between
Windows and Linux or if the generated RTF displays differently in
different applications. It may not be a JFOR problem after all.

On 23.03.2005 09:46:26 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I use jfor but does not suppport content-height and content-width for
> external image.
> My problem is the on linux the image rendered are bigger than normal...on
> window that 's not happen...
> U know any alternative way for setting size for fo:external-graphic?

Jeremias Maerki