Hi David,

documenting what the next FOP release will support is on the TODO list
[1]. I know it's something very important but I haven't had time to
start with the list because I mostly wanted to concentrate on getting
the most important features to work in the first place. We need to get
this done somehow. It would be great if you helped us with that.

I imagine that we would extend the current compliance document [2][3] to
include information on the Trunk code. Like that we'd have a
side-by-side comparison of the features and we could mark the features
that are planned in the near future but not yet implemented. I can
certainly help filling in the contents but if I didn't also have to do
the updated framework for the compliance document I'd be grateful. Maybe
Clay Leeds can/wants to help here, too.

What you could also do is tell us what features you need and don't have
in FOP 0.20.5. I could then give you some quick feedback from my point
of view. Have you made any tests with the Trunk code already?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/FOPProjectTasks?highlight=%28tasks%29
[2] http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html
[3]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/compliance.ihtml