Hi there,

I´m using FOP to render XML through DockBook XSL, and I´m having the problem that even when I´ve set up all the margins, and extent regions, FOP doesn´t look to be respecting them.

When I have a parapraph which would finished on top of the footers, I can see how the fist line ox text starts before of what I´ve specified, being really close to the header.

I´ve been trying to use proccessing instructions, but then, I loose justify on the last paragraph line´s.

I´ve been trying to use break-before and some other attributes, which doesn´t look to do anything on the output, contrasting it with the fop´s compilance that came with my distro (0.20.5).

How is this problem usually worked out?

Kind Regards,