Ail Sahin wrote:

<snip/>

When I fire up the transformation I get an error:

[INFO]
building formatting object tree
[INFO]
Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1276) at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:668) at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1129) at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1107) at de.xifs.worker.PrintDocumentWorker.render2PDF(PrintDocumentWorker.java:212)

Looks like the problem is in Xalan, not FOP. To trace the cause of the problem use Xalan to generate an FO file.

This is explained on the website:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.20.5/running.html#check-input

If you get the same error when running Xalan, then the problem isn't in FOP. You might be better off posting the Xalan error to the xalan-j user mailing list.

Chris