Hi guys,

I placed a question a time back regarding how to handle page-breaking, but anybody said anything.

I´ve just uploaded some images, and I´m just wondering whether anyone could let me know which is the normal procedure for this cases, you can see them here:

http://www10.brinkster.com/repos/default.htm

As I said, I´m using as many profiling this way:

<para condition="hard-copy"/>

As I need, but it normally breaks "justify-effect" on the last line of the page, and
I get some extra pages at the end of some chapters as well. Also, using as many para´s as needed casuses the begining text of the page no to be always at the same possition.

I would like to know how this is usually worked around, so any comments about would be much appreciated. Once more, sorry my english.

Thanks very much.

Win a Yahoo! Vespa NEW - Yahoo! Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now!