Johannes Becker wrote:

Hi,

sorry, missed youre follow up mail. But unfortunately display-align also doesn't work with fop 0.91beta either.

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

I think the TODO on the compliance page means the current behaviour needs to be worked out and the compliance page updated. I don't think it means display-align has yet to be implemented! However, I tried display-align on the region-start and it had no affect :(

BUT putting the test into a block-container and using display-align on that works ok :)

!ny other possibilites, or should I switch to fop 0.25?

No way!

Chris